PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN OUR SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OUR WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATE IN OUR SERVICES.
1. Your Agreement.
2. Our Services: Overview.
The Website is designed to provide an online resource for reviewing Data and Analytics related to crypto assets. For example, you may use the Website to obtain daily crypto asset data sets of either crypto asset network or market data (“Data”). You may also obtain correlations and other derived analytics of the various Data that we or our licensors have generated (“Analytics”). You may also register with the Website to receive API data feeds of Data and Analytics. We may also offer paid subscriptions for products from time to time – if we do so, your use of such products will be subject to a separate license agreement between you and CryptoQuant.
3. Obtaining a Password or Access Credential; Protecting Your Password/Credentials.
We may make certain areas of the Website accessible only to users that have a password or other access credentials such as an API key. Please keep in mind that we will treat anyone who uses your user name and password/access credentials as “you.” We will provide this user with all of the rights and privileges that we provide to you, and we will hold you responsible for the activities of a person using your account. Therefore, we recommend that you maintain your user name and password/access credentials in confidence, and that you refrain from disclosing this information to anyone outside of your Organization who might “pretend” to be you with respect to the Website and your participation in the Services. For clarity, to the extent a single set of access credentials (user name and password or API key) is established for you / your Organization (“Access Credentials”), these Access Credentials may be used by authorized representatives within your Organization, provided that you / your Organization remains responsible for the use of the Website and any CryptoQuant Content obtained by anyone accessing the Website using your Access Credentials. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not permit any third parties to access the Website using the your Access Credentials. We also ask that you notify us immediately if you suspect that someone is using your user name and/or password and/or API key in this or any inappropriate manner.
4. Grant of Rights.
4.1. Grant of Rights to All Users.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, CryptoQuant hereby grants to Site Users and API Users, under CryptoQuant’ intellectual property rights, a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right (i) to access and use the Website for internal business purposes, and (ii) to access, copy, display, perform, and use Data and Analytics and other CryptoQuant Content for internal, non-commercial business purposes pursuant to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) License (available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/). Site User (i) acknowledges and agrees that CryptoQuant is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any Data or Analytics, and (ii) shall be responsible and liable for its use of the Data and Analytics.
4.2. Grant of Rights to API Users.
In addition to those rights granted to you in Section 4.1, CryptoQuant hereby grants to API Users, under CryptoQuant’ intellectual property rights, a limited nonexclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use API(s) made available by CryptoQuant to access, copy, display, and perform Data and Analytics and other CryptoQuant Content in your applications for internal, non-commercial business purposes.
5. Ownership; Reservation of Rights.
The information, data, statistics, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, trademarks, trade dress, and other intellectual property embodied in the Services or the CryptoQuant Content, including but not limited to the Data and Analytics, are the proprietary property of CryptoQuant and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. CryptoQuant reserves the right to store, use, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any user generated content for all kinds of use with referencing the author. CryptoQuant and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Services and the CryptoQuant Content except those expressly granted to you in these Terms.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN OR IF OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY CryptoQuant (e.g., to the extent made available by CryptoQuant through GitHub or subject to separate license from CryptoQuant), YOU AGREE NOT TO (i) DUPLICATE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, DISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM THE MATERIAL PRESENTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND/OR THROUGH THE SERVICES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED IN WRITING BY CryptoQuant; OR (ii) REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, OR OTHERWISE SEEK TO DISCOVER THE SOURCE CODE OF THE CryptoQuant WEBSITE AND UNDERLYING SOFTWARE; OR (iii) TAKE ADVANTAGE WITH DATA PROVIDED BY CryptoQuant TO BRADING ANY ASSET MANAGEMENTS OR FUNDS. OR (iiii) DISTRIBUTE THE RAW DATA/ENDPOINTS TO OTHER DEPARTMENTS EVEN IN THE SAME COMPANY, UNLESS YOU HAVE OBTAINED PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT FROM CRYPTOQUANT.
6.1. Restrictions on Use.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You will not use this site or data or services for any unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, harassing, infringing, abusive, obscene, inappropriate purposes. You shall not use or attempt to use any “scraper,“, “deep-link”, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code,” or any other automate device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service, any data or content found on or accessed through the Service. You shall not attempt to violate the security, or use the site’s service to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any parts of the Service. You may neither interfere with nor attempt to interfere with nor otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Service. The Service is provided for information purposes only. You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, sell, display, perform, modify, transmit, transfer, sell, license, upload to, edit post, frame, link, or in any other way exploit any part of the Service or Website. You agree to use the Service solely for your internal and non-commercial purposes. This service is not intended for children under the age of 18, and these users are not authorized to use this service. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. By accessing the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into legally binding agreements.
6.2. User Comments/Feedback.
Our Website may allow Site Visitors to provide comments or feedback regarding our Website, the CryptoQuant Analytics System, and our Services. By providing comments/feedback, you grant us the right to use your comments and feedback for the purposes of improving the Website, the CryptoQuant Analytics System and our Services.
6.3. Detailed description of the provided data.
We are striving to provide accurate data by using all of our capabilities. However, the accuracy of the data referred to here does not mean that it is ERROR-FREE, and/or PERFECT of any kind.
6.4. Restriction of resale.
You are allowed to use CryptoQuant data and contents solely for your own account and any resale of the CryptoQuant contents, data, and analytics is prohibited whether modified or not.
6.5. Restrictions on Use of Retail Plans.
Advanced, Professional, Lite, and Standard plans are reserved for retail customers only. For corporate entities, including institutional or enterprise users/usage, please choose from Premium, Expert, or Enterprise plans. If you are unsure of which plan is right for you, please reach out to [email protected]and a CryptoQuant representative will be in touch to guide you. CryptoQuant reserves the right to temporarily lock any account suspected of inappropriately accessing retail-only plans. CryptoQuant reserves the right to permanently block any account which inappropriately gains access to retail-only plans. In the case of a locked account, or you feel your account has been blocked in error, please reach out to [email protected]and a representative will be in touch to review your case.
7. Referral Program Rules.
7.1. Requirements for being a referrer.
Anyone who wishes to become a referrer must be a CryptoQuant account holder. Your acquaintances(i.e., friends, social media followers) can also be referrer. Additionally to receive credits for referring someone who orders a paid plan on CryptoQuant, your referee must be a new CryptoQuant user and can’t have more than one account.
7.2. Representations and Warranties.
CryptoQuant wants you to share your referral link and earn credits, but you agree that you will not: (Especially as below)
- Try to get referees by spamming, bulk emailing, or sending large numbers of unsolicited emails. The only people you should be emailing are people you know personally;
- Use, display, or manipulate CryptoQuant intellectual property (such as CryptoQuant logos, trademarks, and copyright-protected works) in any way, except as to identify yourself as a CryptoQuant user or a CryptoQuant referrer;
- Create or register any (i) businesses, (ii) URLs, (iii) domain names, (iv) software application names or titles, or (v) social media handles or profiles that include the word "CryptoQuant" or any of CryptoQuant's other trademarks or any words that are confusingly similar to CryptoQuant trademarks.
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google AdWords) that contain any of CryptoQuant trademarks;
- Use automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute, post, or otherwise share your referral link;
- Use scripts or programmed or automatic dialers to send invites or otherwise share your referral link;
- Make misleading claims about CryptoQuant, use offensive/abusive content, create fake websites/webpages/social media profiles/apps, misrepresent your connection to CryptoQuant or otherwise make any false or misleading statements to get a referee to use your link; or
- Use your referral link in any manner that violates the law or CryptoQuant House Rules.
7.3. How to earn CryptoQuant credits.
Referrers get rewarded with credits for inviting new users that purchase subscriptions. As long as you and your referee follow these Rules, as well as CryptoQuant’s posted policies, you should receive your credits after your referee uses your link to sign up with CryptoQuant and makes their first payment. As a result, referrers receive credits in the amount of $15 for their purchase of any monthly/yearly subscription. To receive credits for referring someone who orders a paid plan on CryptoQuant, your referee must be a new CryptoQuant user.
The requirements for receiving and the amounts of credits are subject to change at CryptoQuant’s sole discretion. Referral rewards in the form of CryptoQuant credits are not transferable, have no cash value, and may expire. CryptoQuant may cancel a reward at any time at its sole discretion. In case your referee files a chargeback or claims a refund for their paid subscription, the reward that you and your referee both received from CryptoQuant will be canceled.
7.4. How to spend CryptoQuant credits.
You are able to spend credits by purchasing a new subscription or extending an existing one.
7.5. Termination and changes.
CryptoQuant reserves the right to change, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any referral program, as well as any referrer’s or referee's ability to participate in any referral program or receive CryptoQuant credits at any time for any reason, including suspected fraud (including by either the referrer and/or referee), abuse, or any violation of these Rules.
CryptoQuant may update these Rules at any time.
8. Users Generated Content.
CryptoQuant restricts user generated content in our service as the service is designed to deliver accurate data and analytics of crypto assets, and misguidance of information is critical to our service. CryptoQuant operates CryptoQuant Verified Author program, which delivers the authority to generate an analysis of the crypto market to only permitted group, CQ Verified Author, with expertise. As we highly appreciate the intelligence-sharing of CQ Verified Authors, we will provide compensations for CQ Verified Authors in diverse aspects. Details of benefits and requirements would be separately updated through CQ Verified Author Program guidelines.
By applying CQ Verified Author, you agree to comply with the following requirements to be CQ Verified Authors and CryptoQuant reserves the right to deactivate CQ Verified Authors’ benefits without notice in advance when the requirements are not met. Under these requirements, CQ Verified Authors will:
- Not use a fake account and not commit identity theft
- Not plagiarize, copy, and use content from other sources without permission and references
- Not express defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory manners
- Not raise contentious political, ethnic, ethical, and gender discourses
- Not spam, advertise, and post irrelevant materials
- Not generate misleading information for personal interests
- Not share vulgarity in any form
- Not seriously harm CryptoQuant brand and business
- Not pursue commercial benefits without consulting with CryptoQuant
9. Code of Conduct.
As a condition to your use of the Website and the Services, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below. Under this Code, you will not:
- Provide false identification information to obtain access to the Website or Services.
- Access the Website or Services to develop or implement a product or service that will act as a substitute for or otherwise compete with the Website or Services.
- Upload, email or otherwise transmit any images or other User Content that is unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invade the privacy of any third party, contain nudity or pornography, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Disseminate materials that impact or invade the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, personally identifiable information, or other materials that reveal personal, private or sensitive information about another person, without that person’s consent.
- Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Electronic materials – such as music, videos, games, images, and text in electronic form — can easily be copied, modified and sent over networks (such as the Internet). These electronic materials are thus extremely vulnerable to unauthorized distribution and copyright infringement. These materials may not be transmitted over the Website without the copyright owner’s permission, or without a legitimate “fair use” justification for the transmittal.
- Transmit materials that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Use the Website to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Website or Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website and Services, such as through sending “spam” email.
- Use the Website to test or reverse engineer the Website in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or to evade filtering capabilities.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through “hacking,” “data harvesting,” “web scraping,” or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Use VPNs, proxy servers, or other means to hide the true source of traffic or to circumvent any rate limits we impose on our users.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. For example, you will not use the Website to violate any law, statute, or regulation (including, without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising).
- CryptoQuant is not accountable for the legal responsibilities of Users Generated Contents and will cooperate with the Federal, and the States for any infringement in criminal, and civil law.
10. Charges; Payment Terms.
10.1. Subscription Fees.
In exchange for access to the Website and Services, Registered Users shall pay to CryptoQuant a monthly subscription fee (the “Subscription Fee”), as set forth in the registration screen at the time of registration. CryptoQuant reserves the right to increase its Subscription Fees in the event its costs for access to any third party Data and Analytics included in the CryptoQuant Content increase. CryptoQuant will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide advance notice of any fee increases. The subscription fee is paid in advance and is non-refundable. Payment must be made through approved payment methods as stated on the website.
10.2. Automatic Debit.
If you provide recurring payment information for automatic debit of the Subscription Fee, you authorize CryptoQuant to debit your credit card, checking or savings account designated by you at the time of registration (or as you may update such information thereafter) on a recurring basis for the Subscription Fees. By default, CryptoQuant subscription creates a subscription schedule based on the date the customer subscribes to a plan. For example, if a customer subscribes to a monthly plan on 14th Jan, the first payment of the product is executed on 14th Jan, the second payment will be executed on 14th Feb and will renew on a monthly basis.
Subscription Fees are exclusive of all federal, state and local and foreign taxes, levies assessments and withholdings. You shall bear and be responsible for all such taxes, levies and assessments arising out of these Terms, excluding only any tax based on CryptoQuant’ net income.
11. Monitoring; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges.
12. Termination for Cause.
In the event that you are in material breach of any obligation under these Terms, CryptoQuant may terminate this Agreement for cause upon written notice after first: (i) providing you with written notice of the breach (a “Notice of Breach”) and (ii) providing thereafter a five (5) day opportunity to cure beginning on the date of your receipt of the Notice of Breach.
13. Links to Third-Party Sites.
The Website may also contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party websites (collectively “Linked Sites“). CryptoQuant has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. CryptoQuant does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does CryptoQuant warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
14. NO FINANCIAL ADVICE.
The Data and Analytics provided through the Website are provided for information purposes only. CryptoQuant is not a financial advisor. You should consult your financial advisor before you make financial decisions based upon the Data or Analytics. Your use of Data and Analytics is at your own risk. If you choose to use Data and/or Analytics for any purpose, you do so voluntarily and you assume all risks associated with such activities. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that we are not providing financial advice via the Website.
15. Warranty Disclaimer.
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CONTENT WITHIN IT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRYPTOQUANT AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, \INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (D) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (E) THAT ANY DATA, ANALYTICS, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE CRYPTOQUANT WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES. WHILE CRYPTOQUANT MAY MAKE DATA AND ANALYTICS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, THE DATA AND ANALYTICS ARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND CRYPTOQUANT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, YOUR USE OF SUCH DATA AND ANALYTICS, AND THE INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM THEM. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF ANY DATA AND ANALYTICS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. EVEN THOUGH CRYPTOQUANT STRIVES TO MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE 24/7, CRYPTOQUANT DOES NOT GUARANTEE ITS UNINTERRUPTED AVAILABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAYS, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF DATA VIA THE SERVICES. HOWEVER, WHILE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PREVENT ABOVE SITUATION FROM OCCURRING. SHOULD CERTAIN UNAVOIDABLE ISSUES OCCUR, WE WILL TRY TO REMEDY THE SITUATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND NOTIFY SUCH ISSUE TO USERS VIA E-MAIL. CRYPTOQUANT DISCLAIMS (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SYSTEM; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE CRYPTOQUANT WEBSITE, SYSTEM, AND RELATED SERVICES AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED RELATES TO THE TYPE OF DYNAMIC HIGH-RISK OF CURRENCY AND IS SUBJECT TO PERMANENT CHANGES. THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IS VULNERABLE TO STRONG FLUCTUATIONS. UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, A STRONG LEVEL OF DISCRETION AND ATTENTION IS REQUIRED WHEN DEALING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY. BY USING OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE HIGH RISKS MENTIONED ABOVE. CRYPTOQUANT HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTY AND GUARANTEES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL CRYPTOQUANT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE CRYPTOQUANT WEBSITE, SERVICES AND CRYPTOQUANT CONTENT. ESPECIALLY, DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE DATA PRODUCT, WHERE REAL-TIME AND HISTORICAL DATA ARE INVALUABLE, REFUNDS ARE NOT POSSIBLE IF THERE EXISTS ANY KIND OF SERVICE USE HISTORY BY THE USER AFTER PAYMENT. THIS APPLIES EQUALLY TO ALL PAYMENT METHODS. IF THERE IS NO HISTORY OF USING THE SERVICE AND REFUNDS ARE MADE IN THE MIDDLE, THE REFUND AMOUNT WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE FORM OF CREDIT THAT CAN BE USED ONLY WHEN THE CRYPTOQUANT’S PRODUCT IS REPURCHASED, AND IT CANNOT BE CONVERTED INTO FIAT CURRENCY. WHEN THE PAYMENT IS MADE THROUGH CRYPTOCURRENCY, THE FIAT CURRENCY CONVERTED INTO THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET PRICE AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT IS THE MAXIMUM REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold CryptoQuant and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your (i) use of Data and Analytics , and (ii) breach of these Terms
18. Contact for Alleged Copyright Infringement.
CryptoQuant respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that its users do the same. If you believe that Content on the Website or other activity taking place on the Website constitutes infringement of a work protected by copyright (a “Work“), please notify our agent, designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. §512) (the “DMCA”) to respond to such concerns, as follows:Gi Young Ju
Team CQ Inc.
2035 unset lake road, suite b-2, newark, delaware 19702, USA
Your notice must comply with the DMCA. Upon receipt of a compliant notice, we will respond and proceed in accordance with the DMCA.
19. Modifications to these Terms.
We may modify and change these Terms over time. We will not “retroactively” change these Terms, and any modifications we make shall take effect proactively, once you next access the Website. Please feel free to print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. CryptoQuant reserves the right to assign its rights and obligations under these Terms.
The following provisions shall survive the termination of these Terms and shall apply indefinitely:
- Section 5 (Ownership; Reservation of Rights)
- Section 14 (Warranty Disclaimer)
- Section 15 (Limitation of Liability)
- Section 16 (Indemnity)
- Section 17 (Assignment)
- Section 18 (General)
- Section 21 (Survival)
24. Contact Us.
If you have any questions about these Terms, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us at: You may contact us, for any reason, by e-mail as follows: [email protected]
Effective Date:The effective date of these Terms is February 18, 2019.
COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE.
Copyright © 2023 Team CQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.