We Care About Your Privacy
This Agreement specifically incorporates by reference the entirety of our Terms of Service.
- “PERSONAL DATA” means any information relating to a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by using such information.
- “SERVICES” means any services that are made available by the Company for use or sale through CryptoQuant.
How We Collect Information and What Information We Collect
Through your use of CryptoQuant, you will be subject to different types of personal data collected and different manners of collection. We will collect and process your personal data in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or prior explicit consent. Personal data will be relevant to the purposes for which they are to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
Types of Personal Data
We comply with data minimization principles. We collect and process only the minimal amount of personal data that is necessary for performing the operations requested by you. We do not attempt to collect any personal data from you that are not strictly necessary for performing the requested operations. The following types of personal data will be collected by the Company through CryptoQuant:
- REGISTRATION: You, as a user of CryptoQuant, may be asked to register an account to use CryptoQuant or access any of the services thereon. During the process of your registration, you will be asked to provide your email address, a password, country, net worth, name, etc that you would like to disclose. We use these personal data to provide the services to you and ensure the security of CryptoQuant.
- BILLING: If you elect to use any of our paid services, you will be asked to provide billing information, such as, but not limited to Your credit card number and billing address. This personal data will be used specifically for providing you with the services you have purchased. The payment and billing information may be stored for the time period as required by applicable law for lawful purposes (e.g., accountancy records).
- CRYPTO AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION: Depending on how you choose to interact with the CryptoQuant services, you may be asked to provide your general portfolio information, wallet address, Investment propensity data, and other information that will assist us in providing the services to you.
- USE: Through your use of CryptoQuant, you may be asked questions about how to improve CryptoQuant or you may, at some point, communicate with representatives of CryptoQuant. We will receive your email address, as well as the contents of your communications, answers to questions and any other form of contact between you and CryptoQuant. We will use personal data contained in such communications only for the purposes of providing you with the requested information and for improving the services.
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems on your device or through the CryptoQuant application programming interface, or API, or other web and mobile analysis software. We may also receive certain usage data, such as your IP address and referral source. We use this information for Our legitimate business interests, including analyzing usage of CryptoQuant.
- COMBINED OR AGGREGATED INFORMATION: We may combine or aggregate some of your personal data in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update CryptoQuant for your and other consumers’ use.
We may collect non-personal data, such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of websites clicked to and from CryptoQuant, including referral links
we may post on CryptoQuant in order to analyze what kind of users visit CryptoQuant, how they find it, how long they stay, from which other websites they come to CryptoQuant, what pages they look at, and to which other websites they go from CryptoQuant. In case your non-personal data are aggregated with certain elements of your personal data in the way that we may become able to identify you, such non-personal data will be treated as personal data.
How Information Is Used
We respect data protection principles and process personal data only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes for which such personal data were provided. We primarily use your personal data to enable your use of CryptoQuant and supply the services requested by you. We may also use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Asking you about your experience with us;
- Communicating with you about your user account with us;
- Analyzing our aggregate user data;
- Providing customer services to you;
- Advising you about updates to CryptoQuant or related items; or
- Providing you with information about services that are similar to the services used by you.
Newsletters and Marketing Communications
From time to time, we may send you informational communications related to CryptoQuant, such as announcements about updates to CryptoQuant. you may also receive information from us that is specifically about your use of CryptoQuant or about your account with us, including information about security breaches or other privacy-related matters. Please note that such communication does not fall within the scope of direct marketing communication.
After we obtain your explicit prior consent, we may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as:
- Sending you a newsletter;
- Offering you new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations;
- Profiling; and
- Delivering you targeted information regarding promotions related to CryptoQuant.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the communications or contact us through this link
Please note that we do not collect any sensitive data about you (e.g., your health information, opinions about your religious and political beliefs, racial origins and memberships of a professional or trade associations). Should we intend to process any sensitive data collected from you, we will seek your explicit consent in advance.
How Information Is Stored And Kept Secure
Protection of Personal Data
We protect your personal data by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Your personal data are contained behind secured networks and are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the personal data confidential. We implement a variety of security measures, such as encryption and pseudonymisation, when users enter, submit, or access their personal data to maintain the safety of your personal data. Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the Internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your personal data very seriously and we therefore take all reasonable steps to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data. Nevertheless, we are not liable for any loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification of your personal data that occurs outside our reasonable control.
Personal data is stored on servers operated by Amazon Web Services, a data storage company in the USA, and is stored securely in compliance with Amazon Web Services’s internal security regulations. We are also GDPR complaint per Amazon Web Services’s policy
Should a personal data breach occur, we will inform the relevant authorities without undue delay and immediately take reasonable measures to mitigate the breach. We will notify you about such a breach via email as soon as possible but no later than within seven business days.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the requested services. When your personal data are no longer necessary to deliver the requested services, we will delete your personal data immediately, unless we are obliged by law to retain such personal data for a specific period of time.
There are two types of cookies, namely, persistent cookies (i.e., cookies that remain valid until their expiration date, unless deleted by the user before that date) and session cookies (i.e., cookies that are stored on a web browser and remain valid until the moment when the browser is closed). We use both persistent cookies and session cookies.
- Understanding and saving user’s preferences for future visits;
- Keeping track of advertisements; and
- Compiling aggregate data about traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, although you are able to change your browser settings to control cookies, including whether or not you accept them, and how to remove them. You may also be able to set your browser to advise you if you receive a cookie, or to block or delete cookies.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. Users can also choose to visit CryptoQuant anonymously, but you may not be permitted to access any of the services.
How Information May Be Shared Or Disclosed
We may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in Our sole and exclusive discretion. Such a disclosure or transfer is limited to the situations when the personal data are required for the purposes of (1) provision of the services, (2) pursuing our legitimate interests, (3) law enforcement purposes, or (4) if you provide your prior explicit consent. Please note that some third parties may be located outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
Such reasonable disclosure cases may include, but are not limited to:
- Satisfying any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations;
- Responding to requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies;
- Bringing legal action against a user who has violated the law or violated our Terms of Services;
- As may be necessary for the operation of CryptoQuant;
- Generally cooperating with any lawful investigation about our users; or
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on CryptoQuant or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our Terms or other applicable rules.
We may utilize third party service providers, from time to time or all the time, to help us with CryptoQuant and to help to serve you. Such third-party service providers may include:
- Data storage companies (e.g., Amazon Web Services and other cloud storage providers);
- User information logistics providers (e.g., Google Analytics or other analytics companies which help us track general user information and usage);
- Web hosting companies;
- Newsletter providers; and
- Other parties who assist us in operating CryptoQuant and conducting our business.
Please note that some non-personal data may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We also allow third-party behavioral tracking which may include non-personal data.
Transmittals From Us
From time to time, we may send you informational communications related to CryptoQuant, such as announcements or other information. You may also receive information from us that is specifically about your use of CryptoQuant or about your account with us, including information about security breaches or other privacy-related matters.
By providing any personal information to us, or by using CryptoQuant in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Third Party Links
Before visiting and providing any information to any such third-party websites and applications, you should familiarize yourself with the applicable privacy practices and take reasonable steps necessary to protect your personal data.
Accessing, Correcting, and Erasing Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data collected and processed by us is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Thus, we ask you to keep your personal data as current as possible and update your personal data through CryptoQuant if necessary.
You may at any time review or change the personal data in your user account or terminate your user account by logging into it through CryptoQuant and updating your personal data. Upon your request to terminate your user account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
If you would like to access, modify, or delete your personal data that are processed through CryptoQuant, please contact us through this link. We will answer your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Updates, Modifications, or Revisions
Complaints about Handling of Personal Data
After you submit such a complaint, we will send you an email within five business days confirming that we have received your complaint. Afterwards, we will investigate your complaint and provide you with our response within a reasonable timeframe.
If you are a resident of the European Union and you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.